For those who didn’t know (everyone except the Harlem Globetrotters and their immediate families), the 1st Tuesday of December is World Trick Shot Day because… well, why not?
Check out our 10 favorites from this year.
1. The Harlem Globetrotters kick it off by draining a bucket from the window of a school bus 140 feet in the air on top of the City Museum in St. Louis.
2. Doesn’t count because he didn’t call wrong basket.
This seemed appropriate for #WorldTrickShotDay, even if it was the wrong basket.
— Kentucky Basketball (@KentuckyMBB) December 5, 2017
3. You call that a 3 putt?
— Pinehurst Resort (@PinehurstResort) December 5, 2017
4. Matter of fact, make mine a double.
Do we have a winner? ????????????
— Whistle Sports (@WhistleSports) December 5, 2017
5. A mascot shooting backwards from half-court shooting the same percentage as Shaq from the free throw line.
— Franklin (@SixersFranklin) December 5, 2017
6. I pulled a back muscle just watching this.
— andrew streeter (@RealStreeter) December 5, 2017
7. The celebration dance makes it.
— Harlem Globetrotters (@Globies) December 6, 2017
8. The man punted Baxter!
— Chichester News (@chichestermedia) December 5, 2017
9. Gotta start ’em young.
— Andrew Stein (@astein2208) December 5, 2017
10. Um, not sure this is… eh… ya know what, fine. Bottoms up.
— Maracame Tequila (@MaracameTequila) December 4, 2017